Sunday, May 14, 2006

My input- at last

Hi everyone,

We're just at the airport for yet another flight... but only two hours this time to Auckland.. the amount of travel sickless pill ive taken is unbelieveable haha

Anyway we had a lovely time in Sydney... eventhough I had been before it felt different this time.. we went to all the usual sights, ate some lovely food but also cut down on our expensive meals and got a kebab instead.. much cheaper and just up my street haha

We went to visit my cousin and kids for a night which was down on the south coast.. It was brillient seeing them, and we went to several sights around there too which I hadnt seen before.

The blue mountains once again were as good as the first time I went, it was misty at first but all cleared up and we got to see the 3 sisters and walked for miles.. I would say Ive lost loads of pounds from all this walking, but guess what I havent far too much eating (cant help myself) hehehe

Anyway must dash

Pinxx

No comments:

Site Meter