Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Castaway

We've had a great day today, we've been out to the islands, we went to bounty island (and yes it is like the advert).

Were they filmed celebrity love island, the island is absolutely lovely, the white sand clear sea, and the snolking was fantasitic. We saw some great fish and coral.

We walked around the island to the love island part, but it was a bit of a wreak, but the beach in that area was brillient. Ross went kyaking while I sun bathed (again)... :) Ross got bit by some coral and rushed out in case the sharks could smell the blood, Ive never seen him swim so fast haha

We got on boats again.. and for the first time I was fine (but I was taking tablets) buts as long as im not ill i'll take anything.

Hope everyone at home is fine.. but i'd be lying if I said I was ready to come back

No comments:

Site Meter