Sunday, November 26, 2006

the sleeping turtle




a sleepy turtle, a killer shark and the most dangerous beast of teh sea - the stingray!

The killer of poor old steve irwin this one looks pretty angry. Later on the trip, I'd come face to face with one while diving in Fiji. That was before the Irwin slaying and it would never have occured to me that they coule be dangerous.

The one I saw off Fiji was really playfull and seemingly harmless.

I was more concerned with looking out for sharks and when I cut my arm on some coral I would have beaten Ian thorpe's time with the speed I swam back to shore. Pinar says she's never seen anyone swim so fast but i wasn't taking any chances, the blood flowing behind me was like an invitation to jaws.

1 comment:

Pin said...

and he left me behind in the spot where the blood was... thanks Ross haha

Site Meter